Dr. Steven Yeomans is a chiropractor and educator with over 40 years of experience using chiropractic manipulation and pain management techniques to treat patients with spine conditions. Dr. Yeomans has served on the Veritas Health Medical Advisory Board for 20 years.
- Dr. Yeomans is the author of The Clinical Application of Outcomes Assessment, Quantitative Functional Capacity Evaluation and Specific Exercise Prescriptions for Abnormal QFCE Tests.
- His research has appeared in the Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapeutics.
- Dr. Yeomans has served on the Editorial Board of the Journal of Chiropractic Medicine and the Journal of the Academy of Chiropractic Orthopedists.
Dr. Yeomans is a chiropractor and partner at the Yeomans-Edinger Chiropractic Center. He is an educator with decades of post-graduate teaching experience in such subjects as exercise and rehabilitation, whiplash, cumulative trauma disorders, documentation and outcomes assessment. He is the author of several medical journal articles and of the seminal textbook The Clinical Application of Outcomes Assessment.
- Academy of Chiropractic Orthopedists
- American College of Chiropractic Consultants
Spine Medicine Leadership
- Fellow: International Academy of Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine
- Member, North American Spine Society
- Former President, Wisconsin Back Society
- Former Northeast District President, Wisconsin Chiropractic Association
- Post-Graduate Faculty Member - 8 Chiropractic Universities
- Former Co-Editor, Journal of the Academy of Chiropractic Orthopedists
Select Medical Research
- Assessment of Psychosocial Risk Factors of Chronicity - Yellow flags
- The Bournemouth Questionnaire: Can It Be Used to Monitor and Predict Treatment Outcome in Chiropractic Patients with Persistent Low Back Pain?
Professional Awards and Recognition
- Lifetime Achievement Award, Wisconsin Chiropractic Association
- Chiropractor of the Year (1994)
- BS – National University of Health Sciences
- DC – National University of Health Sciences
About Veritas Health
Veritas Health publishes original, unbiased, and comprehensive resources to help millions of people each month make informed decisions about their health. Our rigorous editorial process is modeled after medical journals and ensures articles are reviewed with integrity and objectivity. The Veritas Health platform—including Spine-health.com, Arthritis-health.com, and Sports-health.com—is a trusted authority on back pain, arthritis, sports injuries, and chronic pain conditions.
Profile last updated: January 21, 2020.