As an Editor, your responsibilities and duties will be medical research, writing, and editing peer-reviewed articles and videos for our patient education websites, as well as other types of content as needed. We want to talk to you if you are a persistent and detail-oriented professional who excels at research and has the ability to successfully translate a large quantity of technical information into succinct, engaging writing for our people with chronic health conditions.
- Researching, drafting, and/or editing physician-authored and peer-reviewed patient education articles.
- Researching, drafting, and/or editing physician-authored and patient-focused video scripts.
- Develop and manage editorial calendar.
- Develop and maintain relationships with physician authors and Medical Advisory Board
- Maintain and practice an in-depth understanding of our writing style, SEO best practices, standards, expectations, content production standards, and the Veritas Health editorial process.
- Additional duties as assigned; taking a leadership role in select editorial projects, as needed.
- Degree from a reputable university or college.
- Excellent writing/copywriting/headline writing skills.
- Proven work experience.
- 5 years’ relevant work experience.
Please send your resume and a cover letter that clearly describes three reasons you would be a great addition to our team, to info at veritashealth.com.