If you know Drupal, we want to know you!
Are you passionate about creating engaging and user-friendly web experiences? Do you have a solid background in Drupal and PHP development? If so, you might be the perfect fit for our team at Veritas Health!
Veritas Health is a leading online health platform that provides reliable and evidence-based information on Spine, Arthritis, and Sports-related health conditions. We are looking for a mid-level Drupal/PHP developer to join our dynamic and collaborative team. You will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and enhancing our Drupal-based websites and applications, as well as integrating them with third-party services and APIs. You will also work closely with other developers, designers, editors, and stakeholders to ensure the quality and performance of our web products.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- At least 3 years of experience with Drupal 8+ and PHP 8 development, including custom module development and theming
- Comfortable working with MySQL/MariaDB databases and the Drupal Database API
- Familiarity with Drupal best practices, coding standards, and security
- Experience with Git, Composer, Drush, and other development tools
- Knowledge of web accessibility, SEO, and performance optimization
- Desire to learn new technologies and take on new challenges.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and teamwork skills
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field, or equivalent work experience
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send us your resume and portfolio, along with a cover letter explaining why you are the ideal candidate for this position. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as a flexible, supportive hybrid office environment with a great work-life balance. Join us today and help us make a positive impact on millions of people's lives!
Veritas Health is an equal-opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status.
For more information contact:
Veritas Health, Human Resources
520 Lake Cook Rd, Suite 350
Deerfield, IL 60015